Fire Hose Polyester Eschbach
SYNTHETIC SPECIAL 500
Brand : Eschbach
Manufacture : Jakob Eschbach GmbH
Country of origin : Germany
Eschbach Standard Fire-Fighting hose
Eschbach synthetic special 500 is high quality lay flat hose for all fire-fighting operations. Circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn with an inner liner made out of a vulcanized high quality EPDM compound.
· DIN 14811 Class 1 L 1
· MED 96/98/EC SBG*
· ÖNORM F 2106
· Russian Maritime Register
· Lightweight lay flat hose
· Good abrasion resistance
· Low friction loss
· High aging resistance
· Cold-resistant up to -40°C
· Heat-resistant up to +100°C
· Easy maintenance and handling
Synthetic Special 500 Specification
- Polyester fire hoses high quality lay flat hose for all fire fighting operations.
- Circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn with an inner liner made out of a vulcanized high quality EPDM compound.
- Length each roll : 20 meter or 30 meter
- Size diameter: 1 ½“ (38) Inch (mm), 2 ½“ (65) Inch (mm)
- Working pressure: 16 bar
- Test pressure: 24 bar
- Bursting pressure: 60 bar
- Working temperature range of -40°C to +100°c
- Color white as standard
- Lightweight lay flat hose
- Good abrasion resistance
- Low friction loss
- High aging resistance
- Easy maintenance and handling
- Approvals DIN 14811 Class 1 L1, Russian Maritime Register.
- Comply with NFPA 1961
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management System.
- Coupling connector with Storz hose coupling or on request, aluminium alloy, for external binding, binding with stainless steel wire.