Diesel Portable Fire Pump 500 GPM with Steerable Trolley
Mfg.: Phoenix Firepumps – New Zealand
Test Demo :
- Type: Centrifugal Fire Pump
- Flow performance: approx. 2000 LPM @ 7 Bar, at 3 meter suction lift
- Suction inlet: 4 inch with BSRT or STORZ adapter
- Discharge: Twin Swivel Globe Valve, 2.5 inch Instantaneous or Storz adapter
- Volute Body: LG2 Bronze for salt-water resistance.
- Impeller: LG2 Bronze for salt-water resistance.
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel.
- Wear Rings: Long Wearing Acetyl, Economical to replace
- Shaft Seal: Spring loaded Mechanical Carbon Ceramic
- Priming: Exhaust eject primer, the pump will prime 3 metres in 20 seconds and to a maximum of 7 metres.
Diesel Engine Specifications:
- Diesel Engine Model 4JB1
- 4 Cyl, inline diesel, OHV, Direct injection, naturally aspirated,
- Water-cooled engine through heat exchanger,
- Compression ratio 18.2:1,
- Power 57 kW (76 Hp) @ 3600 RPM,
- Minimum fuel consumption at full load 230g/kWh.
- Electric starting
- Fuel tank made of stainless steel integral 16 litre capacity, for at least 1 hour at maximum throttle opening and load.
Operating Panel Controls:
Controls are easy to operate from one location and include:
- Outlet pressure gauge
- Compound intake gauge
- Flexible Halogen night light
- Hours run meter
- Water Temperature Gauge
- Battery Voltage Meter
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Push Button Start
- Automatic engine pre-heat for cold starts
- Mast light
Frame Type: Stainless Steel
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1020 x 605 x 760 mm
Dry weight: approx. 321 kg (incl battery)
- 4 EA Hard rubber suction hose, 4 inch diameter 2.5 meter length with BSRT or STORZ hose coupling
- 1 EA Suction strainer with non-return valve (foot vave) made of aluminium alloy
- 2 EA Spanners for couplings suction hose