Brand : Eschbach
Manufacture : Jakob Eschbach GmbH
Country of origin : Germany
Specification Eschbach Synthetic Dragon
- Inside and outside rubberlined fire hose.
- Flame resistant.
- Circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, embedded in a special flame retardant high grade Nitrile/PVC compound using the “Through-the-weave-extrusion process”.
- High resistant to oil, fuel and chemical.
- Ribs on outside lining for high abrasion resistance.
- Working temperature range: Cold-resistant up to -35°C and Heat-resistant up to +100°C.
- Working pressure: 20 bar (300 Psi)
- Test pressure: 41 bar (600 Psi), or the maximum working pressure of attached coupling
- Bursting pressure: 50 bar (725 Psi)
- Standard colour orange, other colours on request
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management System.
- Connector with Storz coupling or on request, aluminium alloy, for external binding with stainless steel wire.
Flame resistance test acc. DIN 14811, destructive test.
• Temperature: 940°C
• Endurance: > 1 hour
• Lightweight lay flat hose
• Minimum friction loss
• High aging resistance
• Ribs on outside lining for high abrasion resistance
• High resistance to oil, chemicals and fuel
• Excellent resistance to ozone and weathering
• Cold-resistant up to -35°C
• Heat-resistant up to +100°C
• Easy maintenance and handling