Brand : Eschbach
Manufacture : Jakob Eschbach GmbH
Country of origin : Germany
Established in 1956 we know very well what layflat fire hoses have to be made of to exceed the high requirements of the DIN 14811, BS 6391, MED and many more standards.
Eschbach Synthetic Polydur
- Eschbach synthetic polydur is rubber fire hoses, inside and outside rubberlined fire hose.
- Supreme heavy duty lay flat hose for all firefighting operations.
- Circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, embedded in a vulcanized high grade Nitrile/PVC compound using the “Through-the-weave-extrusion process”.
- Offers high resistance to acids, salt solutions, oil, fuel and many more chemicals.
- Working pressure 17 bar (246 Psi)
- Test pressure 24 bar (348 Psi), or the maximum working pressure of attached coupling
- Bursting pressure 50 bar (725 Psi)
- Color Red a standard
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management System.
- Connector with Storz coupling or on request, aluminium alloy, for external binding with stainless steel wire SUS 304, Ø1.5 mm.
• Lightweight lay flat hose
• Minimum friction loss
• High aging resistance
• Ribs on outside lining for high abrasion resistance
• High resistance to oil, chemicals and fuel
• Excellent resistance to ozone and weathering
• Cold-resistant up to -35°C
• Heat-resistant up to +100°C
• Easy maintenance and handling
Rubber Fire Hoses APPROVALS
• DIN 14811 Class 3
• BS 6391:2009 Type III
• Russian Maritime Register